W aite & Son Funeral Home was founded by Herbert Waite in 1902. His son Harold Waite joined the business in 1919. After serving in the Army in World War II, Harold's son Ralph came on board to be the third generation of Waite's in the family business. Ralph and Helen had twin boys born in 1950, Harold and Darrell, who joined the proud tradition in the 1970's. Seeing a need to expand to better serve the county, the Brunswick location was opened at the sight of the former Ulrich's Garden Center in Route 303 in 1994. Following the 100 year anniversary and complete remodel of the Medina location in 2002, Andrew Waite became the 5th generation of Waite's to continue this very proud tradition of quality funeral service.